We can always take some time out to prepare a drool worthy burger at home. As it is very easily made it could be used as a treat at your child’s birthday party or as evening snacks and last but not least to feed your stomach when you are starving on time as it requires 15-20 minutes for preparation time.
- Harvest atta burger
- Pork ham
- Chicken Ham
- Caeser dressing
- Chipotle dressing
- Red bell pepper
- Green bell pepper
- Cheese slice
- Apply the chipotle dressing on one half of the burger and caeser on another.
- Add a cheese slice at bottom.
- Arrange the onion and tomato slices as base layer.
- Spread the veggies.
- Spread bacon and ham.
- Add the cheese slice on top to hold down everything.
- Heat in oven/stove for 5 min.
- Apply butter on top of burger after heating, it will provide a shiny, crispy and crunchy outer coating.