You might be binge watching Netflix or having a drink at home but cooking along something crunchy in mean time helps keep you out of your comfort zone. Basically Gnocchi is being referred to as varieties of pasta.
- Whloe wheat flour – 2 cups
- Eggs – 2 pcs
- Potatoes – 2 pcs
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Oregano – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper – 1 tbsp
- Refined oil – 5-6 tbsp
- Boil the potatoes and mash them well.
- Mix the mashed potato with wheat flour, oregano, black pepper and salt along with eggs.
- Make a long thin dough and cut into small rectangular pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry the pieces.
- Serve them hot, sprinkled with chat masala and mayonnaise.