Wouldn’t it be easy to make a healthy sub at your home, of course it is. Specially during the times when you have less time to prepare snacks after workout or office hours. A sub fulfills the purpose of consuming carbs, protein and fat in appropriate quantity. This Sub is prepared in 15-20 minutes.
- Multigrain/normal sub – 45 bucks 2 pieces.
- Caeser dressing
- Chipotle dressing
- Red bell pepper
- Green bell pepper
- Cheese slice
- Pork ham
- Chicken Ham
- Apply the chipotle dressing on one half of the sub and caeser on another.
- Arrange the onion and tomato slices as base layer.
- Spread the veggies.
- Spread bacon and ham.
- Add the cheese slice on top to hold down everything.
- Heat in oven/stove for 5 min.