While always figuring out how to assemble an on-the-go salad for lunch or dinner I hopped on many salad menus to overcome my search for a perfect home made salad. This is an easy and fast recipe to make as it takes approximately 30 mins to prepare.
- Red/yellow capsicum – 1/2 chopped
- Cottage cheese/chicken – 200gm
- Mushroom – 5 pcs
- Broccoli – 5 buds
- Corn – 1/2 cup
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Sauce – according to availability ( pizza, sweet onion, tandoori)
- Curd – 2tbsp
- Saute chopped capsicum, mushroom, broccoli and corn with a hint of oregano/rosemary
- Fry panner/ cottage cheese in 1 tbsp butter.( Use shredded chicken for non veg salad)
- Add paneer and veggies in a bowl.
- Mix curd and sauce in the bowl along with paneer and veggies.
- Add cucumber
- Add lime
- Fish instead of chicken
- Mayonnaise instead of curd
- Barbecue sauce
- Boiled/cooked chickpeas