Well if you are in hurry and need food that satisfies your carbs and protein requirement a mixture of pulses, rice and dalia is an easy to prepare lunch or dinner recipe. This recipe is well cooked under 30 minutes.
- Udat dal – 1/2 bowl
- Tur dal – 1/2 bowl
- Rice – 1 bowl
- Onion – 1 piece
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Roast dalia in tbsp Ghee for 2 minutes.
- Heat a pan and fry onions until brown and salt, turmeric, etc
- Add the rice, pulses, onions and dalia in pressure cooker along with water.
- Cook the food until 3-4 whistles.
- Serve it hot with curd or chutney.
- Serve It with curd or chutney