Spinach is a nutrient rich leafy veggie and supplements with a lot of other food items such as paneer, chicken or pulses. Palak paneer combo is very easy to cook and digest. This recipe is rich source of proteins, magnesium. vitamins – A,C and K.
- Spinach – 1 kg chopped
- Paneer – 200 gm
- Onion – 2 pcs paste
- Tomato – 2 pcs puree
- Ginger-Garlic paste
- Boil spinach for 3-4 minutes in boiling water.
- Heat onion and tomato puree with ginger garlic paste.
- Add Masala
- Add chopped spinach to the the heated pan.
- Since spinach is already cooked, cook it for 3-4 minutes more.
- Add Paneer diced or grated.
- Serve it hot topped with coriander leaves and cream.