Our mind always drool over something very cheesy and a cheesy garlic bread always goes as a side for salad, smoothie or shakes. Many people prefer madia for preparation but we will use an healthy alternative commonly found in every house, wheat flour or atta contains husk bran, germ, and endosperm of wheat.
- Yeast 1 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Maida 2 tbsp
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Oregano 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 4
- Ferment the yeast by adding 1 tbsp yeast in a bowl of luke warm water and a pinch of sugar. It will take 15 min for activating the yeast, although I left it overnight and it still worked fine
- Now prepare the dough by adding the activated yeast to 1 cup of flour and leave if for 30 minutes.
Butter Garlic Paste
- Add 2 tbsp butter with 4 garlic cloves and chopped coriander leaves at room temperature and it keep aside.
- Pre heat the oven at 180-200 ° celcius
- Flatten the dough in a circular shape and fill in the butter garlic paste leaving the outer side.
- Add processed and mozzarella cheese along with some corn and capsicum.
- Seal the ends with water.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 190°c celsius.
- Dont forget to do covering of dough with butter for crispy shiny look.