It was during Covid-19 I was out in jungle at night to capture the Pink moon, instead I started to try out some night shots on my Nikon D7200. Pinaki extended his help in adjusting the lights behind the bike and in painting the garden.
Above featured image is a long exposure shot with camera set on my bike as tripod and we were painting the Gym section of Rose garden.
The shots of my bike are also long exposure shot but not more than 5 seconds, setting for my camera have been provided below.
The nature has settled every leaf amid pandemic, calmness and peace can be felt in the sky. The shot of moon can be taken hand held as the shutter time has been increased to 1/50th of second.
- Feature image – f/1.8, 30 sec, ISO 200
- Windmill – f/1.8, 5 sec, ISO 200
- Rage – f/1.8, 3 sec, ISO 200
- Glow – f/1.8, 1/50 sec, ISO 4000
- Pink Moon – f/1.8, 1/50 sec, ISO 2500