Potatoes offers a diversified way of baking and cooking as these are readily available and cooked instantly and anywhere. It can be consumed as snacks or as a pre-work out and is cooked under 30 minutes.
- Potato – 2 boiled
- Oregano – 1tsp
- Cheese – 4 slice
- Black pepper
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Oven Conditions – Pre-heat 180°C for 10 mins
- Remove Extra water from potatoes.
- prepare the mixture by adding salt, pepper, oregano and mix well.
- Prepare balls of the fist size or patty of the mixture.
- Apply slight olive oil on the patty
- Bake potato for 20-25 minutes at 200°C.
- Add cheese slice on top of potato while 10 minutes are remaining.
- Garnish it with onion sauce and coriander leaves.