I always anticipated the idea of cooking a pizza at home and after baking pizza of varied styles, it was probably better to come up with something healthy and delicious which could be prepared under one hour. So here we go.
- Wheat flour – 3 cups
- Processed wheat flour – 4 cups
- Capsicum – 1/2 pieces
- mushroom – 4 pieces
- Cheese – As required
- Oregano – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Yeast – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 pinch
- Chicken – 80 gms
- tomato – 4 piece
- Black pepper – 1 tbsp
- chilli flakes
- Paneer – 70 gms
- Ferment the yeast by adding 2 tbsp yeast in a bowl of luke warm water and a pinch of sugar. It will take 15 min for activating the yeast, although I left it overnight and it still worked fine
- Now prepare the dough by adding the activated yeast to 7 cup of flour and leave if for at least one hour or overnight.
Chicken and Veggies preparation
- Boil chicken for 20 mins and keep the broth.
- Shred the chicken or tear in medium size chunks.
- Saute corn, mushroom and capsicum.
- Boil tomato for 15 minutes, peel the skin and blend until it becomes a thick paste.
- Heat the paste along with slight chicken broth for 5 minutes.
- Pre – heat the oven at maximum temperature for 20 minutes.
- Apply tomato puree on the dough.
- Apply first layer of cheese over tomato puree.
- Add the veggie layer.
- Spread the grated paneer layer over veggies.
- Spread shredded or chicken chunks
- Add the cheese accordingly, although I add 50 gms of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Set the oven at 180°C and let pizza be baked for 25 minutes.
- It is best served with beer or you might try my Fruit and Nut coco fudge.
- Sprinkle oregano and chilly flakes.
- Oven time will vary with thin or thick crust base.