There are times when you just want to lay back and cook your chicken in an oddly satisfying manner with a beer in another hand. An easy set up can be placed on your terrace or in the balcony wherein all the preparations are carried out before cooking. This is an easy to cook snacks which can be prepared under one hour.
- 1 full chicken partitioned into 4 large piece
- Haldi powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Onion garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2tbsp
- Chicken masala – 2 tbsp
- Lemon – 1 piece
- Green chilly.
- Bell pepper.
- Butter – 5-6 tbsp.
- Apply ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, chicken masala, and lemon to the chicken and keep for 30 minutes.
- This requires an fire box/griller that is open from top.
- Start the fire and heat the pan.
- Apply the butter on the pan.
- Don’t overheat the pan and maintain temperature at suitable condition.
- Place the marinated chicken over the pan and cook for 17-18 minutes on one side, while keep on applying butter on the chicken.
- Flip the chicken and toss in your sliced veggies and cook for 20 minutes more.
This dish is best served direct from pan with a glass of beer.
- The chicken and veggies tend to be juicy when cooked in a pan.
- If served with a bowl of rice it can be used as meal.